Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Awww Nuts!





Today is better than yesterday. And better than the day before that. And the day before that. So here are a few links to things I liked these last few days, ya know....the ones that were not so good.
But poor poor Boss dog! He is currently at the vet experiencing that procedure that responsible pet owners do to ensure no offspring come forth from their animals. Ouch!


******

I love Spoonfed!  She illustrates a most excellent point on standing up for what your kids put in their bodies, especially when faced with birthday parties!

Princess Maxima? Yeah, I like her. Maybe more than Kate, and I really really like Kate.

What are you eating for Superbowl? I am thinking about these nommy Paleo wings from Nom Nom Paleo!


It's almost Groundhog Day! If you can track down the song Punxatawney Phil by The Jimmies you should totally let your kids hear it. Instant classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.