Monday, July 30, 2012

IQS - Day 4


Half eaten Paleo/IQS breakfast. Yeah. It was good.


So my little I Quit Sugar (IQS) experiment is going okay. The first week was about paring down on white sugar/floury type food. No donuts, cakes, or cookies. I haven't even had any ice cream! What I have had: a couple bagels (yummy hangover food), copious amounts of beer, and some dark chocolate.

In three days Week 2 starts. Operation Eat More Fat.

This I have no problem with. I have been toying with Paleo type eating since Christmas and I already eat full fat dairy, lots of avocados, nuts, skin on chicken, beef. The theory is that you fill up on fat and that should help curb the craving for sugar. Fat doesn't make you fat. Sugar makes you fat.

Interesting, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.