It's still raaaaaaaaaaining!
Despite my initial need to be all negative and Debbie Downer and wax poetic about all the things that are really chapping my hide (and have ya'll noticed my propensity to use phrases that make me sound like I was born in 1910?) I've decided HEY! let's stick with this positive streak.
- I've lost 15 pounds in about 4 months. It would have been much much more but you see that fancy new blog header? Yeah. I like cupcakes. And chocolate. And lattes. Mmmm a chocolate cupcake latte sounds really good. Get on it Mickey D's, since that's the only place to get cheap coffee around here.
- Cashman is really loving school. In fact he likes it so much, he asks to go on Saturday and Sunday. Are we really that bad?
- I didn't get sick. I really felt like I was going to but obviously all that water and vitamin C really worked. Who knew taking care of yourself came with great benefits such as warding off head colds?
- Black Bean Chicken Soup. Nuff' said.
- Christmas Shopping!!!!!!!! Me and Amazon and Etsy? We are the perfect trifecta.
- This site. I like this chick and her tips are useful to people looking to be future skinnies.
- Cub Scouts. I really enjoy taking the Monster there. The people are really nice and the lady in charge, she makes them behave. I love well behaved kids.
- Pumpkin anything! Pumpkin cookies, pumpkin buns, pumpkin bread. Have I ever mentioned that fall and winter are my favorite times of the year?
- Ya'll tired of the bullet points yet?