Thursday, March 19, 2009

I've been receiving e-mails regarding discounts on products and asking me to do reviews. That's all well and good. It means I actually have traffic to this little ole blog and someone, somewhere cares about my opinion. But I wasn't sure how my regular readers felt about being bombarded with consumerism when they're just looking for a chuckle or the next adorable shot of Sugarbaby. I put myself in your shoes and decided I wouldn't like it. So...I made an executive decision. SugarBritches will stay product free.

However...

SugarBritches Reviews will be chocked full of shopping and reviewing and saving and giveawaying madness.

I also plan on moving Fabulous Find Friday posts over there starting tomorrow. If you enjoy that little series, make sure to follow SB Reviews on your Blogger account.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.