Friday, February 27, 2009

Random Act of Kindness

The hubby is horrible about remembering to haul the trash to the end of the drive on Friday mornings. I usually make a trip to the mailbox early, see the can still by the garage and haul it myself. This morning I did not. When I heard the trash truck approaching I jumped up but knew I would surely miss it.

Then the sound got louder, like right outside my front door louder. The trash man backed his monstrous truck down my drive, right to my garage and took my trash. I am shocked, surprised and tickled. I think next week I will leave him some cookies. But where to leave them? I can't just set a plate of cookies on top of the trash. Who would want to eat them, even if they were wrapped up. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. put them in the mailbox and a note on the can directing said trashman to them

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.