Friday, February 27, 2009

Fabulous Find Friday



Every night at story time, both my boys beg and beg for me to read this story. For the umpteenth millionth time. I usually oblige because I, like them, find it highly entertaining.

Maurice Sendak is also the author of Where The Wild Things Are, another house favorite. In The Night Kitchen details Mickey's fabulous and surreal journey in a dough airplane to the Milky Way and back to bed.

A true classic that any family with children should have in their collection.

Get your copy here. And thanks to my wonderful reader Suzanna for the tip.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i was about to scream "oh my god that is our favorite book!!!" then i read the last part. bent still loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats the acid trip book, right?

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.