Monday, December 1, 2008

I Love the Internetz

Today I am bored. My brain has nothing on it's mind other than the ham bean soup simmering on the stove. We awoke to a dusting of snow and have huddled by the wood heater since. I have spent the day perusing useless web junk, but thought I would share a few favorite links with you. Enjoy.


GenderAnalyzer type in your blog address and it guesses if you are a man or woman. I am a woman. Surprise.

Stony River Farm every now and then I stumble across a blog and fall in love. I am in love. You might be too. It's worth a quick peek nonetheless.

Paint Like Pollock move your mouse over the empty screen. Move it quickly, move it slowly, try clicking for a change of color. Fun, easy requires no thinking.

Zoo Zuds Soaps to satisfy your online shopping addiction for the day. I want all of them. Just so you know.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks.

    Paint with Polluck has been the BEST diversion for Eva while I'm doing work as Santa's little elf. She loves it!

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.