Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Curiosity Is Gonna Kill This Cat

Has everyone seen that neat little traffic counter by Feejit down in the right hand sidebar? I love that thing. It lets me know when my regulars are stopping by even if they don't comment. It shows me when I get a really obscure hit from someone in say, India or Madagascar. It's quite a fun and useful little tool.

It also drives me absolutely batty. Like say when I get repeated hits from the same location and have never received a comment from said location. Am I doing something wrong? You come and check my blog multiple times a day yet don't leave me any feedback. It's kind of hurting my feelings. It is also kind of scary. Just so you know.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't let it bother me. I read a lot of blogs that I've never commented on. And there should be a link where you can see what brought them to you, whether a search or from a feedreader.

    I wrote a post once about little boys and testosterone being the most danger0us chemic@l in the w0rld, and I have gotten about six million hits from the middle east from people googling that phrase! (I butchered it here so you wouldn't get those same hits).

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.