Friday, November 28, 2008

In The Throws of Laundry

What a way to end the holiday. I'm on my third load of laundry and there will surely be more. The photo shoot planned for today has been rescheduled for tomorrow in the hopes that everyone will be well and good by then. Luckily we have an amazingly talented and understanding photographer.

As I sit typing this, I am straining to hear the sounds of yet another child projectile vomiting into some piece of upholstery or carpet. It is a given that they could never manage to puke onto a hard surface or better yet, the toilet. Lord just let me make it through this day without my own stomach turning sour and grant me enough laundry detergent and air freshener to cover up the evidence.

2 comments:

  1. Awww. Hope they get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! That sounds like what our kids had about a month ago but at least they didn't do it to a holiday. It only lasted two days, but the two days felt like a week.

    I hope all of you feel better, and soon!

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.