Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Fiat

I always start my prayers with a Hail Mary. Maybe because it is the first prayer I learned.

When I drafted this post last month I had intended to write about the ways I was being called to say yes in my life. Instead after the events of the past week, I can say that instead of being called I have been pushed...shoved...or maybe more accurately stumbled my way to rock bottom. The bottom has been found folks. It has been found and it is cold and hard and lonely. It shall be a long climb from here but there is nowhere to go but up.

So I call on my Heavenly Mother for help, on my patron saint, on my protector Michael, on my healer Raphael, on my model Francis of Assisi. But most of all on my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.