Thursday, August 21, 2014

Here We Go Again

Yesterday I started another Whole30. It is exactly 30 days until my procedure and I really need this right now. I had let far too much sugar and the occasional grain and dairy slip back into my diet.



I love the way I feel while on a Whole30. It will be a bit tricky this weekend due to a big ol' camping party in the woods, but I know I can do it and I plan on showing you how. I'll have to forgo all the potluck, and the cake, and the loads of alcohol. I'm confident in myself and the fact that I can say no. You don't have to eat anything you don't want to. I came across something the other day from the Whole9 crew that said they were tired of a word used for infidelity (cheating) being used when someone ate a non-approved food. I totally agree. You didn't cheat with that donut (although you probably did make love to it) you decided that it was more important than a promise to yourself or your health.

While I won't be documenting and blogging every meal for the next thirty days, I will post some of them occasionally on here and Instagram. I also added a new Instagram account. This one is more personal. I've decided to keep the business and farm stuff over on @thetinyfarmco and post family, fitness, eats, and homeschooling on @primalhippie. And if you are on Pinterest I have a dedicated Whole30 board. Please follow along if those kind of things interest you!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your whole30 - I start my second one, on september 1. Look forward to hearing how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.