Sunday, June 8, 2014

What If?

After a day of terrific eating followed by less than stellar snacking, my belly hurts. As I'm laying here contemplating that it was my choice to make my belly hurt, I wonder- why not start now? Why not do a Whole30 before my Whole30? You know, the one I plan on starting in August

Is it because I'm scared some super fun Summer activity will come up where I want to drink?

Probably. That's most likely the only thing stopping me from kicking off a Whole30 right now.

I spent a good portion of the day prepping Whole30 compliant foods just so I wouldn't have to cook much this week. But I had no intentions of starting a Whole30. Or did I?

I wish I had someone to do it with me. But I suppose this has to be one of those things I do on my own.

I think I'll sleep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.