Wednesday, June 4, 2014

In My Coffee

This is sad.

I'm starting to believe that dairy and I are incompatible.

Waaaaaaaaaa!


I discovered this during my last attempt at a Whole30. I made it 11 days. Go me! Not.

Anyways...

I would wake up in the morning with a flat belly (well as flat as my belly could get) and upon having my first cup of delicious caffeinated manna with a splash of raw cream I would blow up like that girl from Willy Wonka. "You're turning violet, Violet!"

I should have known considering that when I cleaned up my diet four years ago, ice cream began to give me fits. Meaning it sent me to the bathroom within minutes of consuming it.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not at the point where I will turn down a delicious piece of Brie or a slice of gluten free pizza topped with three different artisan cheeses.

But for the most part, I'm avoiding dairy.

That means coconut milk in my coffee, almond milk in my smoothies, and leaving the cheese off of most of my meals.

I think I'll survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.