Monday, April 28, 2014

Let It Grow

I’m headed out to the garden in a moment. It’s still April, but in Arkansas that can mean sweltering days so its best to get some watering done in the morning. We have had a wet Spring but I have high hopes for our produce this year and want to make sure everything has a nice drink to start the day.

farm1farm5farm2

 

We are crazy excited for blueberries this year! The bushes are looking healthy. We should have our bees within two weeks. To say I am a bit nervous is an understatement. Working with flying stinging insects isn’t my idea of a fun hobby, but I have much respect for them and hope I can calm myself enough to really observe them close up.

farm3farm8farm10

Things are looking quite pretty around here. We’ve straightened up a lot, worked on the landscaping close to the house, added a new wind chime,given Stella her own plot to take care of, and are doing our best to welcome Spring in all her overblown loud look at me behavior.

farm6farm7farm11farm9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.