Friday, January 18, 2013

Week 2





So the other night I had a dream....

I was riding in a Chevy Suburban and President Clinton was driving. I am partial to him because the man himself is just amazing and of course...he hails from the great Natural State. Anywhoooo....I was sitting in the seat behind the driver and as I said he was driving. We were headed North on Hwy 71 and the road was snowy and icy. Treacherous. Bill was texting and driving. He kept swerving into oncoming traffic. I was getting nervous and scared and I finally leaned up and tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Hey Bill, you can't text and drive!"

What?

Yeah.

So homeschool is moving along much better than I expected. We started the week with a trip to Mid-America Science Museum in Hot Springs for their homeschool day. It was chock full of special exhibits and cool stuff strictly for the homeschool crowd. We filled our brain with good stuff all week and ended up today at the Nature Center to watch a rattlesnake being fed and played games with other hippie homeschoolers.

I am digging this sleeping till 7, keeping the fire stoked, having a hot lunch, squeezing my kids whenever I want, playing outside, homesteading kind of life. I think I could get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.