Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It Appears I Am Regularly Posting Again

wanna place bets on how long it will last?

kidding. maybe.

 
I sent Sugarbaby to put on pajamas. She came out a la' Willie Nelson.

 
Our living room is very happy about Christmas.
 
 
 
The rest of the family has mixed emotions about the hustle and bustle of the happiest time of the year.
 
 
Eli is less than thrilled. Joke. He is super excited. We were just working on spelling and he didn't appreciate the flash photography.
 
 
Cash is maniacal about the thought. Visions of Lego men dance in his head.
 
 
Me? I can barley contain my enthusiasm. I look overjoyed!
Right.
Actually it really is my favorite time of year. I am just tired.
I think I need a nap. Or another glass of wine.
 
 

1 comment:

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.