- Yesterday was my eldest son's birthday. Normally I do a post all about him. But I was sad, because he was at his father's house and not with me. I miss him terribly, but yesterday I was really bummed out.
- Will someone please please please give me permission to cut Sugarbaby's hair? It is unruly. It takes an hour to comb out after a bath. She either needs a personal stylist or a haircut.
- I was wheat & sugar free for 9 days and then I caved. Oh man....I wish I hadn't. I felt like dying. The gastrointestinal distress was that bad.
- I may have agreed to run a half-marathon in October. Not even sure if I will have time for training, but I got a free entry for sponsoring it.
- Sleep deprivation? Yes. Yes I have it.
Friday, August 10, 2012
Friday Brain Dump
You don't mind a list today do you? I thought not.