Friday, March 23, 2012

SPRING BREAK IN ARKANSAS = BAD WEATHER

It's just kinda a given around here. It's either gonna come rain, snow, or tornado over spring break.

Instead of having my toes in the sand, they were on hard concrete surrounded by waves of paint.


The boys got a room makeover. New carpet, revamped closet, beds bunked once again. It's looking pretty sweet in there. Pics to follow soon.

On this the last day of sleeping in until 9am, the only thing on my mind was a breakfast concoction I came up with late last night while my tummy was a rumbling. I ignored the rumbling by the way and went to bed.


Paleo and low carb friendly. Turnip greens, corned beef brisket, poached eggs, and hot sauce. Seriously dudes. Ahhhhmazing.


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a strange combination, but sometimes they work. :D

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.