Friday, September 24, 2010

So Glad To See Friday.

Did you know I live in Hog Country? Number 10 ranked Arkansas Razorbacks slated to play #1 ranked Alabama tomorrow in Fayetteville. I lived there for six years and miss it at times but this weekend I'll be glad to be out in the boonies far away from that madness. I'll cheer on the Hogs from home. Wooooooo Pig Sooieeeeee!!!!




I've also been coaching the Monster's soccer team. Fun fun fun! And not a trace of sarcasm associated with that proclamation. I love telling people what to do. Even if it is a small group of 6 & 7 year olds.


We tied our first game. Or so I am told.



 See my redheaded Monster? See me?





I also wanted to show you the project that SUMS and I have been working on. We needed a big piece to fill an empty wall in the kitchen. Voila, chalkboard!


 Impromptu chalk art by the fabulous Mags.




I think it looks very cool in my red kitchen.


And this is where I plan to spend the rest of my weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Alabama can suck it for bumping my boys to #2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. you look sexay, chalkboard is awesome and everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good girl!!! Love the chalk bored idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chalkboard! Looks good on that red wall! And girl, you look AWESOME in that soccer picture! Skinny Mama!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chalkboard looks great!

    And damn girl - the running is doing your body goooood!

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.