Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ain't No Potty Like An Arkansas Potty. Cause An Arkansas Potty Don't Stop.

Okay. One day she will be seriously pissed off over this.

I don't know if it will be over her mother butchering a 90's rap song for a catchy blog title, or the fact that her toilet training was chronicled on the Internetz.

Hmmm. What will the teenage Sugarbaby think?


Anyways................

On with the post.

This is it folks! The last one in diapers. And she's really only half in them right now, cause we are having pretty good success with potty training. I'm sure the jar of Potty M&M's on the bathroom counter are an integral part of that success, but hey who cares as long as the pee gets where its going? Not me! Not Sugarbaby!

4 comments:

  1. How cute is she? Congrats on the semi-potty training

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have said it before, I'll say it again. That child is just freaking awesome and the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely.Completely.Completely. AAAAAAA-dorable!

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.