Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Selfless Blog Promotion

Turns out I have all these fancy schmancy readers I didn't even know about. Readers who are complete rookies to the world of blogging. So readers, you know who you are, I want to introduce you to some of my favorite bloggers, one post at a time.

What's with all this selfless promotion of others blogs you might ask? First Huckdoll and now Kyran? Well, truth is, these bloggers are just about the best I have found. I envy their skills, their eloquence, their fan base. I want to be just like them. And yes, I know I have a long long way to go. It's all about the substance again (not the controlled kind), that I need to work on.

Today I want you to take a trip on over to Notes To Self. She is an amazing writer located in Little Rock. But she's not a native to the state. That is very obvious from the start. She has had an article published in Good Housekeeping, which to me is ironic because her writing style does not scream Good Housekeeping. She is also in the process of writing her first book. I can't freakin wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.