Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just Call Me Fatty

I hate dieting, although I also hate carrying around all this baby weight. It's pretty ridiculous to think that starving myself will work when I love food as much as I do. I also know that the hard
correct way to lose the fat is through healthy eating and exercise, but if you know me at all you know that ain't happening. I can eat good...oh for about 2 days, max. Then I have these outrageous cravings that I can't overcome. Cravings for 3 bowls of cereal, 2 whole Snickers, 6 scoops of ice cream. That's my problem, no moderation, and no self-control. I'm not one of those that indulges in chips or fried foods, its always about the sweets. And truth be told, I do like healthy food. But its just so damn expensive, and inconvenient. Someone help me! I need some solutions to stop the cravings. Maybe I should detox. But I'm pretty sure I couldn't survive 10 minutes of my day without the caffeine.

And in regards to the exercise...I get enough. It might not be in the conventional sense, but I think chasing two boys under 5 and breastfeeding a baby is hard work and burns plenty of calories. Maybe that is why I'm so damn hungry.

If I didn't love my husband so much, I'd leave him just for the weight loss. Remember how every time you'd break up with a guy you'd drop like 20 lbs instantly. Works every time. He's lucky this fatty loves him too much to want to lose the pounds that bad.

I'll figure something out, I'm sure. Sugarbaby is only 8 weeks old so I guess its not as bad as I think. I'm just too vain.

2 comments:

  1. i have resorted to starvation...and smoking again. mission accomplished, weight down, lung function down. now i need to work on the smoking and the purchase of new boobs...stella is still so little people look at her not you, you still have a good 6 months before people realize you are there too. you'll lose it

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 weeks? HA! Of course your a hungry monster! This coming from a woman who ate half a bag of OREOS in front of SYTYCD last night.
    Do you like pineapples or bananas?
    If you do, freeze fresh pineapple or bananas and in the morning blend them with milk and a little ice and vanilla into a smooth shake type thing.
    Totally sweet enough and filling.

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.