Thursday, June 26, 2008

The 411

Exciting news around these parts. Our house closes Monday! That's right, our very first owned home. I am ecstatic, completely totally bouncing off the freaking walls. Then I remember I still have to pack and it brings me back down to earth.

Sidenote: I am feeling very honored that Moosh In Indy commented on my last post. This girl is one of my blog icons. She is an inspiration and I could only hope to ever get as much traffic as her. For her to actually take the time to read a novice's (me) material means a whole darn lot. Plus she is really pretty, has a ridiculously adorable daughter and is a talented photographer. So thanks Moosh...you made my day.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics! Do ya'll have big plans? We are on the cusp of finishing our remodel... let me know if you need any builidng supplies b/c they are about to be freecycled.

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.