Friday, March 7, 2008

Things I Heart Today

-This Cherry Limeade Ruffle Apron from Indulge Aprons. God I want it so bad, but I am soooooo broke. Do you think naming my nextborn after the designer would suffice as payment?

-Leftover lasagna

-Ashley from Ashley's Closet saying I was pretty. That was super hot.

-The hubby's naked ass on his way to the shower. Gimme a break people, just because I'm knocked up doesn't mean I'm a virgin. In fact that is exactly what it doesn't mean.

-The fact that today is one day closer to Baby Day. Only 54 more days to go.

1 comment:

  1. The cherry limeaide apron is awfully adorable....NOW GO AND MAKE ONE you crafty little thang! You can do it! BTW...I didn't want to make a google account to leave a comment, so this is Poobsy...kay, wub ya~

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.