Friday, March 7, 2008

I Don't Want to Hear It

Since yesterday I have been told that I have to see the film, Across the Universe, by not one, but by three people. Am I the only self-respecting Beatles fan (besides the hubby, of course, who is a freakin' Beatles maniac) that refuses to watch this knock off crap?

First off...do you think that John, Paul, George, or Ringo (well maybe Ringo) would endorse such nonsense?

And wait...before you say, "Well they must have for the film to have been able to use all their music."

No...they musn't have because who do you think owns the rights to the Beatles song catalogue? Not the Beatles. Sad to say. The owner just happens to be....Wacko Jacko.

Yep...that's right. The noseless one himself controls the copyrights to the Beatles songs.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.