Thursday, March 27, 2008

Nesting Schmesting

And the Spring Cleaning resumes!

I have taken it upon myself to seriously clean my house this week while the Monster is away. Everyone keeps saying things like, "Oh that's cute, you're nesting." Nope. Sorry to burst your bubble, this is one pregnant chick who has never nested outside of the nursery.

The truth is...my house...is absolutely...disgusting.

I've already scrubbed and disinfected all three bedrooms, the master bath and the kitchen. Today's agenda includes the kids bath, the living room, the playroom, and maybe the laundry room.

So I suppose that means I'll be back tomorrow because if you could see the state of the remaining rooms to be cleaned you'd know I've got my work cut out for me.

1 comment:

  1. Same here! It started with spilling a coffee and before I knew it I was cleaning walls, vacuuming under furniture, in the couches, cleaning blinds and washing cushion and seat covers. It's crazy...I'm just cleaning non-stop and I love it :) Good for you.

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.