Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Blog It

I always include a throwback photo in my Blog It posts. This one is of our favorite local river taken 3 or 4 years ago.





Faith
I'm quite fascinated with churches...here are some gorgeous ones.

Do you pray novenas? No time like now to start and here is why.

And if you do start praying novenas, this is a wonderful new app to help with that.

Since my last post was on this topic...check out a Catholic perspective on essential oils.

Why do so many millennials become Catholic?


Health
Why camping is so good for you!

10 MUST TRY recipes for your diffuser.

Thirteen surprising uses for apple cider vinegar.


And All The Rest
How cool looking are these guys?

Totally adding this place to my bucket travel list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.