Thursday, October 23, 2014

Just Blah.





I'm being really whiny today and feeling extremely unmotivated. In fact, I truly wanted to eat my feelings earlier. I was convinced that the only thing that would make me feel better was all the chocolate in the world. Then I remembered I'm supposed to be counting calories and I just had a tummy tuck so...yeah, not a good idea.

I just want to go for a run!!!!

I still have a week before I'm cleared to run and I hope I will actually feel like it when the doc gives me the okay. My swelling is pretty under control but running? That still feels like it might be pushing it. In order to motivate myself and get this weight loss and total health thing on a solid track, I ordered a FitBit. I'm a numbers girl. Actually, I despise math itself, but I love data. My competitiveness is enough to keep me on the straight and narrow in regards to exercise and nutrition. I just need to see those numbers.

And right now, at this moment, even though I'm still in a shitty mood, I'm glad I didn't devour an entire bag of chocolate chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.