Thursday, July 3, 2014

Whole30: Day Done

I consciously chose to end my Whole30 on Day 22.

I don't feel bad or guilty or like a failure.

I didn't fall face first into a plate of donuts or a bowl of ice cream or a huge platter of pasta.

I very quietly put a bottle of crisp organic white wine in the fridge, then proceeded to drink it without any fanfare. Although my brain did rejoice a little bit for the numbing break.

Whenever you eat or drink something off plan you don't get to keep on going. You go right back to Day 1. I don't have time for that right now.

While I was on my Whole30 I lost 5lbs and gained some knowledge. I now feel very equipped to give it another shot in August before my surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.