Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Whole30: Day 8

I was at work a few days ago and was really tired of drinking water. Like done with it. I spotted a bottle of kombucha and was like....SCORE! I hadn't had any 'booch in forever and immediately grabbed it. Then I paused. Is this magical elixir Whole30 approved?

I scanned the web briefly and came across this excellent post.

Can I Have _______?


On to the day's eats.

Breakfast: Chocolate Coconut Chew Larabar
Lunch: Leftovers from dinner- Pesto Chicken and Salad
Snack: Applegate Farms Wieners and Sauerkraut
Dinner: Creamy Basil Beef & Portabellos with Sweet Potato Home Fries

Physically....I'm freakin exhausted. Straight up wore out. So tired I don't want to do anything but sleep. Much less blog.

The end.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.