Monday, June 30, 2014

Whole30: Day 21

and on Day 21 I wanted to drink.

Really badly.

Wine and homebrew were calling my name. I called a friend and she talked me down off the ledge.

I am definitely feeling some discomfort during this Whole30. But I keep trying to remind myself that the positives outweigh all those yummy and/or comforting foods and drinks I might be missing.

Breakfast: Sausage, eggs, and more zucchini fritters.
Lunch: Larabar

I grabbed a bunch of stuff out of the fridge and started grilling. Dipping drumsticks in homemade pesto and slathering Tessamae's Wing Sauce over chicken breasts. I also threw a few random portobello caps on.



Dinner: Grilled buffalo chicken sandwiched between two grilled portobellos, drizzled with ranch ( I used this recipe), and a big garden fresh salad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.