Thursday, June 19, 2014

Whole30: Day 11

This week has been crazy! So crazy that I haven't really been paying this blog the proper attention it deserves. Where are the shiny pictures you ask?

I haven't had time to take hardly any!

Breakfast: Larabar
Lunch: Pesto chicken in a lettuce wrap with Tessamae's Hot Sauce
Snack: Bananas and a handful of almonds
Dinner: Chocolate Chili with shredded cabbage

Tomorrow is my last day of having to be somewhere early. Thank goodness because I am ready to go back to a big breakfast. I miss eggs!

Mentally: I'm on top of it!
Physically: My energy has returned fully. Yay! I've been getting my workouts in regularly.

This truly feels like an accomplishment. My last Whole30 attempt ended on Day 11. I'm not quitting this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.