Monday, February 17, 2014

This Weekend On The Tiny Farm

farmstuff1

Chicken feathers are pretty.

farmstuff4

Chicken eggs are really pretty.

 

 

farmstuff5

Sometimes I get inspired by clear mason jars in my white sink.

farmstuff6

Because even dishes can be pretty.

farmstuff7

This butternut squash from last Fall’s harvest looks lovely next to fermenting kefir and white tile.

 

farmstuff2farmstuff3

Fire can be beautiful. And maybe even manure can be too with the right amount of photoshopping.

 

farmstuff8

Clean fresh frames in a brand new hive are certainly pretty.

 

What caught your eye this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. We went to a local park a lot to enjoy the nice weather and my boyfriend took some beautiful photos of lake gulls diving into the water to grab food. It was wonderful to watch them in the air, diving and turning. Made me remember Jonathan Livingston Seagull.

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.