Thursday, January 30, 2014

Yarn Along

I don’t often give up on a book, but that last one nearly did me in. The message was wonderful. I took a lot of good things away from it. My condensed notes on it are a nice daily reminder to me to be more mindful of my presence in my family. But…I am glad that one is over. Oddly enough, the next book in my “to be read” pile was another one along the same lines. How to be happier, better, more zen, live the life you want, be present, etc. etc. etc. The difference is, I am already six chapters in on this one and loving it.

 

005

 

I’ve been reading Rachel’s blog for about 3 months or so and was delighted when she announced her book release. This book has really got me thinking hard and it even had me crying today. As far as knitting goes, I’m still hard at work on the Hitchhiker. Slow and steady.

 

 

*Yarning along with Ginny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.