Thursday, October 17, 2013

Favorite Things

I'm already thinking about Christmas shopping.

Sorry.

I can't help it. October just does it to me. And I like getting my shopping over and done with quick so it can all be under the tree and out of the way while we are cooking and drinking and playing during the Holiday Season.

Over the next few weeks I'm going to be showing you all my favorite Etsy finds. This first list is for your wife or super awesome mom or best gal pal. I didn't search for these particular finds. I just scanned my favorites list that I have been compiling for years and pulled my favorites that were still for sale. Let's hope they find a home.

Guitar Pick Necklace-$24
I guess you have to be a KOL fan to appreciate this one.
Kings of Leon Original Illustration - $55
Jack Johnson Lyrics - $17.50
Mudpuppy Moonchimes - $68
Coral & Turquiose Earrings - $18
Japa Mala Prayer Beads - $40
Any and all phone cases from this shop.
NotAScratch

Arrow Ring- $18





Stacked Bracelets - $37








 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.