Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Few Things...






Some days I just cannot tear myself away from the screen. The Internet can be a wonderfully entertaining place.

A few things I've seen lately....

Poor Jennifer...why won't they just leave her alone already?

Hands Free Mama - a new to me blog. The author had a great article on HuffPost about slowing down and practicing patience with children.

Are you a fellow primal/paleo/grain free eater? These are hands down the best grain free chocolate chip cookies. I bought her cookbook because these cookies were so amazing. The book is as well.

If I had the guts and the bone structure, I would chop off my notoriously long locks. These girls can pull it off, why can't I?

Wondering about the funny squash in the picture? Wonder no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.