Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 5 Eats

I posted some pictures on the Before & After page for those of you interested in that sort of thing. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impatient to get some after pictures up there but we all know these things take time! Day by day, choice by choice, bite by bite.

And I do like my bites!





One of my very favorite breakfasts is a chorizo egg scramble with avocado on the side. Chorizo makes my heart sing!


The best flavor of Larabar hands down had to suffice for lunch today. We installed new space age cash registers at our store and I was pulling my hair out trying to use them. I was glad I didn't give into the stress and pig out on junk which is what the old me would have done.


 
 
I ran home for a hot minute and pan fried some onion, peppers, and shoulder steak. Topped it off with sour cream and guac and lime juice. Avocados two times today?!?!?!
 
 
And then I fell face first into a bar of chocolate.
 



I really shouldn't have done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.