Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Reflection


We are officially a month into homeschooling. Which means I am constantly worried whether or not I am teaching them the right things, contemplating the curriculum I chose, trying to make things fun and not just like we are doing school at home.

I am already researching curriculum for next year and here is what I am pondering:

Math-   Life of Fred & Teaching Textbooks

Language Arts- Michael Clay Thompson Packages

We have plenty of books for elementary Science and I am loving the History curriculum we chose so I will just purchase another time period for that. We are using Handwriting Without Tears and that is going fine as well.

But what about Spanish? This is something the husband wants them to start on and I am down for that but I need it to be easy and supplemental. Something we can do a few times a week.

I would love to hear what you use in your home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.