Friday, February 24, 2012

This Post Is Boring


Holla!

Okay sorry. That is not me.

Hey ya'll. There. That's better.

Sugarbaby and I are chillin at home today. No work. Just a workout to fit in.

She is watching Pucca: Kung Fu Kisses (which is hilarious by the way) and eating spagatti (which is biscotti in Sugarbabyese). She also calls lasagna, basanga. Cracks me up everytime.

My oldest wants to take piano lessons. Now that we actually have a piano I guess I can indulge him.


We have had exactly one snow day here in Arkansas and it wasn't much of one. Enough to drive sales at the store and close school. But otherwise.....just yuck. Did you know grocery stores love winter weather warnings? They are second only to major holidays for us. People love to freak out, come buy all the bread, milk, and eggs and hibernate. It totally empties our inventory out.


In other news I am down 8lbs. Hell yeahs! I am off to do the Shred and go for a run with the husband. Then later I will run the damn tiller cause that is another workout in itself.

2 comments:

  1. Grocery stores are THE happening place for winter storms. LOL

    Yay on 8 lbs!

    Um...where is the squash pie recipe and the seafood thingy your mom makes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 8 pounds, that is crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.