1. Be less of a brat. A spoiled brat. Scale back the wants, focus on the needs. Work on filling those needs from local sources.
2. Earn some income. However modest. I've got the etsy shop up and going. Check it out if you will. Southern Blackbird will offer some handcrafted items and lots of thrifted vintage. And a big favor to ask of Michelle and Dee....can y'all reblog this for me? I need all the help I can get.
3. Continue to run. I never really quit but I have cut it back quite a bit to only 2-3 days a week. It seems obsessive running of long miles only gets me injured. So I will stay with what I am doing while adding in some hiking, yoga, and heavy lifting.
4. Modify my diet using the paleo/primal template. I really like this way of eating. Yes....I am a major carnivore.
5. Build a chicken coop all by myself. Keep my garden alive thru the sweltering Arkansas summer. Learn how to properly care for my fruit trees. Continue juicing all the less than spectacular looking produce that has sat in the produce case a little too long. Contribute to the health of myself, my family, and my property.
6. Finally remodel my garage.
I'm happy with my list. It is totally doable and affordable...except number 6. But number 6 has been a part of the master plan since we bought our house. Oh wait...I need to add one more. Blog all the time.