Friday, November 26, 2010

Happybirthdayafterthanksgiving...

Everyone have a fabulous Turkey Day?

Yes? Good. Me too.

Anyone find the fact that my birthday fell on Black Friday this year a coincidence? Yeah, didn't think so. While you're out battling each other for flat screens, remember me will ya.

Things are about to get uber busy. Even more so than normal. Holidays and work and the decision that I think I'm going to run a half marathon which means I have to train for a half marathon. So in order not to neglect my well loved blog, I have shamelessly stolen a game of blog prompts from Kerri. Hopefully this will at least give me a tiny bit of motivation to post more often.

Here is how it works, you are supposed to do these 30 posts in 30 days but oh lordy we know that will never happen. I'll be lucky just to complete all of these.

Post 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Post 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Post 3-Your first love
Post 4-Your parents
Post 5-Your siblings
Post 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Post 7-Favorite movies
Post 8-A place you've traveled to
Post 9-A picture of your friends
Post 10-Something you're afraid of
Post 11-Favorite tv shows
Post 12-What you believe
Post 13-Goals
Post 14-A picture you love
Post 15-Bible verse
Post 16-Dream house
Post 17-Something you're looking forward to
Post 18-Something you regret
Post 19-Something you miss
Post 20-Nicknames
Post 21-Picture of yourself
Post 22-Favorite city
Post 23-Favorite vacation
Post 24-Something you've learned
Post 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Post 26-Picture of your family
Post 27-Pets
Post 28-Something that stresses you out
Post 29-3 Wishes
Post 30-a picture



Time to get started:

Post 1 Introduce, Recent Picture, 15 Interesting Facts

Hi, I'm Dory. And I don't ever think I've eaten a fish.

Sorry. Sorry. I'm a parent and a bit goofy. I seriously could not help myself. Let's try that again.

I'm Ashley aka SugarBritches. 28 year old wife, mother, runner, baker, maid, assistant, tutor, chef, laundress, etc. etc. etc. I live a pretty typical Southern life. More can be found  in the tabs at the top if you are really that interested.

This picture was taken at my husband's most recent class reunion.

Interesting facts:
1. I hate overhead lighting.
2. My daughter, mother, grandmother, and myself all share the same middle name.
3. I grew up on a Quarter Horse farm and showed when I was young.
4. I love to cook.
5. I am my husband's main homebrew taste tester.
6. I took up running a year ago and am straight up addicted.
7. No, I never ran in high school.
8. I just partied a whole lot in high school.
9. I was GCE State President my senior year.
10. I have had 15 cars since turning 15.
11. I can read a novel faster than you can go grocery shopping.
12. I am absolutely horrible with money.
13. I am a pathological liar.
14. No, I'm not.
15. I often come off as snobby, I'm not, I just really don't like to talk to people. Wait? What?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a happy T-day, and birthday. Amazing that you are going to do a half marathon. Congratulations, you have done so well!

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.