Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ingredients For A Redneck Birthday Party


1) Trailer house

2) Ice chest full of some form of Budweiser

3) Country boys riding by full speed on dirtbikes and 4-wheelers

4) Birthday girl in a tutu soliciting dollar bills

5) Drunk people who don't know each other acting like long lost friends

6) A bug zapper

7) Several dirty faced barefoot kids

8) A bonfire started with empty beer boxes

9) Fried fish, hushpuppies, tater salad, coleslaw, & beans

10) Many pictures taken too redneck to put on the Internet

Happy 26th Birthday J!!!

5 comments:

  1. now this is my kind of birthday party! Sounds perfect -really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there's my next birthday planned out! LOL It sounds like a perfect summer birthday; I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red Neck birthday parties sound amazing. If I had one I'd do it up the same way, except I'd stock up on Coors Light, or the store version of Coors Light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its was the perfect party.I cant wait to see the pics that didnt make it lol.THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.