Saturday, April 18, 2009

Like I Need Another Excuse To Shop

A few months ago I wrote about my favorite new website. Guess what? Just like Sugarbaby, they're turning 1!

Happy Birthday BabySteals.com! You make my day every single day at 9am. I wait and wait until I can check out your new steal hoping it's something that I just can't pass up. And in that department you never fail. You're items are flawless and prices are unbelievable.




BabySteals.com
Being the generous folks that they are BabySteals.com is giving away a $150 gift certificate to their site. How exciting! Even if you don't want to enter the contest its worth checking their site everyday to see what chic new item is up for grabs.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for adding the babysteals birthday tag!

    emily (babysteals mama)

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.