Friday, January 23, 2009

Fabulous Find Friday


Once upon a time I was young and naive. Naive of the hard truth of how much caring for oneself actually costs. Living at home with my parents, unawares that when I grew up I wouldn't be able to afford that Clinique 3-Step skincare system that I depended on. But my wise mother had the foresight to know this and when receiving a recommendation from her dermatologist, switched the whole family to using Cetaphil Facial Cleansers. A bit more economical, found at your local drugstore or supermarket, and they work like a charm.
Years later I am still using Cetaphil to wash my face, and when my eldest son developed severe eczema as a baby, it was suggested by his dermatologist to use Cetaphil's Moisturizing Cream.
Their formula is so versatile in the fact that it can be used on any age person and it works for both men and women. Throw out that stinky Axe stuff your man uses and replace it with this clean smelling solution that both of you can use. At just around $10 a pop, your skin will thank you without emptying your pocketbook.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I just had flashbacks of Seabreeze! I didn't have much of an acne prob, but your mama told me to always wash makeup off with it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. we used to use berts bees baby bees, on bent's eczema, but were switched to cetaphil by the derm. works great

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.