Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Meme: Cause I Got Nothing Better To Say

1-Were you named after anybody:
Ashley off of Young and the Restless.
2- What's your favorite lunch meat:
It's a toss up between smoked turkey breast, honey ham, or corned beef. I pretty much like all lunch meat except bologna, or olive loaf.
3- If you were another person, would you be friends with you:
Truthfully? Probably not. I'm a terrible friend. I don't answer my phone. I don't leave my house. I judge you quietly inside my head the whole time you are talking. I suck.
4- Do you use sarcasm a lot:
Refer to question number 3 for your answer.
5- What is your favorite cereal:
Sunbelt Fruit/Nut Granola. OMG it is soooooo good.
6- What is your favorite ice cream:
Rocky Road. Is there any other flavor?
7- Do you think you are strong:
Moderately. I'm not as strong as my mom, but she works out. I'm not as strong as my grandma, but she also works out. That chick could kick your butt. I have been hauling around kids on my person for the past 5 years and am an expert at moving furniture so I think I can hold my own.
8- What is your least favorite thing about yourself:
Nothing. I am that self-centered. Wait, that's my least favorite thing. That I am that self-centered.
9- What was the last thing you ate:
Coffee
10- If you were a crayon, what color would you be:
Aquamarine, cause you know, it's my favorite.
11- What is your favorite scent:
Vanilla, and pumpkin, and wood smoke.
12- Favorite sports to watch:
If I am gonna watch something it will either be NFL Football or the Westminster Dog Show (is dog showing a sport?)
13- What is your hair color:
Dishwater blonde-yuck
14- Do you prefer scary movies or happy ending movies:
Happy endings. I don't do scary. Seriously. I will have nightmares for weeks, refuse to leave my bedroom at night, and jump out of my skin walking from the car to the house after dark. I am a wimp.
15- What is your favorite food:
Steak. Hands down. A nice big filet, rare. I am a carnivore. Can't help it.
16- What is the last movie you watched:
Watched Kung Fu Hustle with the hubby last night, although we've both seen it several times it is one of our favs.
17- Do you prefer summer or winter:
Winter. With all this global warming summer kills me.
18- What is your favorite dessert:
Chocolate chip cookies. Simple pleasures, simple minds.
19- What is your favorite book:
The Secret History by Donna Tartt. The Doctor's Wife is coming in a close second these days. I'm also pretty fond of The Treehouse right now.
20- What are your favorite TV shows:
Jon & Kate Plus 8 (did I even have to tell you that one?)
MXC
House
iCarly (cringe)
House Hunters


I am tagging Dee, Shania, and Susan. You are so welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Thx, ever so much. Actually, wait...this is a blessing, as I had nothing to say for myself either.

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.