Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Don't Like the Word Quirks Either

Got this meme from Storms Never Last, which would be the sis's blog.

QUIRKS -
  • I hate overhead lighting. I would much rather use lamps, and I get very irritated when someone flicks on the ceiling light.
  • I can pick things up with my toes.
  • I still love to eat Ramen noodles even though I'm going on 26.
  • I don't like the words: prego, soda pop, tits, titties, toot, actually I could go on and on with this one.
  • I play with my hair, constantly, it's even annoying to me.
  • I will read anything that crosses my path, any book, cereal box, shampoo bottle, newspaper, absolutely anything
  • I can't stand the little shaving hairs my husband leaves around the sink (Suz can feel me on this one)


ADDICTIONS -

  • Jon & Kate Plus Eight (seriously folks, I've seen them all)
  • Spinach & feta cheese (preferably together)
  • kissing Sugarbaby
  • blogging and reading others blogs
  • reading Parents, Family Circle, and American Baby (only because I get new ones every month and books are waaaaay expensive)
  • trying to constantly make a cool blog banner with CS3
  • coffee

I'm going to tag Tori for this one.

FD Update:

Was very good last night at the Festival. Only had a bottle of water and a Diet Coke. No candy and I didn't win a dang thing in the cakewalk.

Today:

2 cups coffee w/creamer

English muffin with peanut butter


1 comment:

  1. hahaha you are just as crazy as the rest of us...btw, soda pop, soda pop, soda pop, titties, titties, titties!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.