Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!!!

Today Cashman you turn three. Though to you its turning "thwee". How quickly time has passed and how big you have gotten. You are my giggler, my ticklish boy that I don't even have to touch to make laugh. You are my sensitive one, not moody like your older bro, just a bit more sensitive to your surroundings. Your dad says you have middle child syndrome, but I think that is just a perception from his childhood. You look so much like your dad, the resemblance is uncanny. The beautiful skin, piercing eyes, even the cleft in your chin. You will be a ladykiller, heartbreaker, player and so on. You are fearless and in that one trait you've caused my heart to stop several times. I never know what you are thinking but you're always up for a good snuggle. I do believe that you are destined for great things, but you will get their in your own way and your own time. No pushing you to do anything. So on this day, October 3rd, I say, "Happy Birthday son! I love you with all my heart and I wish you many many many many more!"

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated, my thingy wont let me comment. ARRGH!

    ReplyDelete

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.