Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another Day...Another Blog

I'm back and hopefully I'm new and improved! Here is a brand new blog for your viewing enjoyment. Created out of the need to seperate my personal blogging life from my business blogging life. You can always still find my business blog with updates on my merchandise and links to my favorite Etsy shops here on OuachitaMountainMomma. In the meantime I'm going to work on customizing this blog and transferring non-work related posts from there to here. Also this will serve as my NaBloPoMo monthly blog. I'll be posting everyday during the month of March so please visit and leave comments. I don't want too many lurkers making me nervous. Comments make me happy, like banana split for breakfast happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now play nice and for every comment you leave, I'll buy you a pony.